WICKED PARTY TIPS
Our Wicked Crew are the Surfers Paradise Party Experts! So who better to give you and your friends advice on how to get the most from your Wicked Nightlife Tour experience and your Gold Coast Getaway!
PUB CRAWL & PARTY BUS TIPS
- Join us from the beginning, to meet and greet the tour team and the other guests on the tour !
- If you are celebrating a special occasion, Birthdays, Hens, Bucks, Engagements, Graduation you name it, let our tour hosts know so they can make sure you get the VIP treatment that you deserve!
- Make sure you have had a decent feed before the tour, eating isn’t cheating..
- Stick with the Wicked Crew as much as possible to get the most value out of your Wicked wristband!
- Get involved in the party games early on, it is the best way to break the ice with everyone else on the tour.
- Get on the party bus on time, the bus has a strict time schedule and would hate for you to miss out
- It is always good to have another form of id with your full name on it, like a EFT card or credit card to help verify your identity.
- If you are from overseas, we recommend bringing your passport and drivers licence ( it must be in FULL english )as some of the venues are strict on ID entry requirements.
- Want an amazing cocktail that will knock your socks off, CENTRAL LOUNGE BAR on Orchid Ave is highly recommended by our Wicked Crew!
- If you are planning a quieter one check out STRIKE BOWLING for 2 for 1 bowling (using your VIP Discount Book).
- Check out WAXYS SURFERS PARADISE on a Saturday for $1 chicken wings!
- Most of the good club are open Thursday to Sunday, so don’t be afraid of a mid-week party… Taboo Tiki, Retro’s, Lost Kingdom and Asylum do some killer specials on Thursdays and Sundays!
- Looking for some LIVE Music! THE AVENUE SURFERS PARADISE, have undergone an amazing refurb and is smack bang in the middle of the Orchid Avenue action!
WICKED SPECIAL EVENTS
Follow Wicked Nightlife on Instagram